What you will need:
- A Stability Ball
- A Medicine Ball - or other weighted object
How To Do A Stability Ball Russian Twist:
- Start seated on stability ball while holding medicine ball
- Roll onto your back so your back and neck are properly supported by the stability ball.
- Keep your core activated the entire time.
- Do not let your hips drop. Keep your hips lifted.
- Lift medicine ball to the sky and rotate to your right side while rotating on shoulders.
- Come back to center.
- Then roll to the left side.
- Then back to center.
Start with 1-2 sets of 10-14 repetitions.
Do 3-4 sets of 14-20 repeitions.
TO WATCH THIS WEEK'S VIDEO CLICK HERE